How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 66615
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have a Canon EOS 500D, I have dropped and damaged the zoom

This answer was rated:

I have a Canon EOS 500D, I have dropped and damaged the zoom lens. It is a 70-300 Ultrasonic with stabiliser, can it be repaired?
JA: How old is your EOS?
Customer: over 10 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your EOS?
Customer: The lens zoom part is cracked and one of the internal lenses is loose
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please call Camera Repair Rugby on 0842(###) ###-####/p>

They can provide you an offer on the repair for this.

Any issues please let me know.

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The number you gave has not been recognised

It is for your area, and works ok for me, you can see it at the top here

Else email them please, via that link

Richard and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you