michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 gives me the message that 'An

My Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 gives me the message that 'An error occurred while scanning' . I have turned the machine off and on again several times, disconnected the plug, reconnected and turned the machine on again and it still gives me the same message. What should I do now? And I wasn't scanning with the machine but making a copy. Then I had a message that paper was stuck in the back of the machine but I investigated and there wasn't any paper there. Then I got the scanning message. Over to you.
JA: Is there an error code on your WorkForce when you try to scan?
Customer: I can't do anything with the machine, it keeps showing the message mentioned above.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I don't remember
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything

Hi my name is Michelle and I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer? xp, vista, windows 7, 8 or 10 or Macos

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
windows I think it's 8

are you able to print fine?

does the problem come up only when scanning?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
OK

are you able to print fine?

problem diagnosed to be a mechanical fault within the printer

printer repair service suggested