michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

After my latest Mac Book Air update my Cannon Pixma MG 7550

After my latest Mac Book Air update my Cannon Pixma MG 7550 does not scan anymore
JA: Is there an error code on your Pixma when you try to scan?
Customer: No, I can get an overview scan but the actual "scan " icon is not there
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: oops a long time ago. How do I do that?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Printing recently did not work either. The printer only printed part of the page or not at all

Hi my name is Michelle and I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out.

what version of macos is installed on computer

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Not sure, where do I find out?

clcik on the apple menu on top left of computer screen and then clcik on about this mac

the macos version will be listed there

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Version 10.14.6
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you Michelle, I wish I had contacted you earlier. It was so quick and easy.

you are welcome