Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

The volume of my Samsung smart TV has stopped working and

The volume of my Samsung smart TV has stopped working and it's not on mute. I have tried several different remotes. It is type Lt32e390 model t32e390sx. I would be grateful if you could help
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Everything seems to be plugged in properly
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: There is one white cable and all other cables are black. By the way it has been working ok for the last 18 months since we bought it
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer: Still have no volume
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all thank you Television makes clicking sound when we push volume button so there is some sort of volume working

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is WiFi but apart from that nothing is connected
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What should I do

I am not available for a phone call at the moment, I am only able to help you here in the chat

/

The following troubleshooting step should be tried that will help
- Disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
The above is a simple troubleshooting technique and if that does not work, please reply back to me here and I will continue to assist

Hi there, any luck?

Would you like me to close the pending phone call request now?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Shahid just to let you know I out a bad review but it wasn’t to do with your advice but the fact that I was overcharged. The lady I spoke to before you said I needed to put my card details in for £5 but would not be charged and I was charged £16

I have no insight or control over billing, please contact website customer service at 808-164-9374