Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung J3 prime it os Tmobile/EE but am trying to

Customer Question

Hi there I have a Samsung J3 prime it os Tmobile/EE but am trying to unlock to use any network can u help ?
JA: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?
Customer: It is Samsung J3 prime
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No haven't tried that how do I do ?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is fine
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 5 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to do this, please follo the steps here.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/unlock-your-phone/unlock-a-ee-device-to-use-with-another-network

Let me know how you go please