Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a question about registration for Sibelius Ultimate.

Customer Question

Hi.I have a question about registration for Sibelius Ultimate . I need to delete /erase my Sibelius app in my laptop (because laptop has faulty , ) then upload the app again , should I do anything extra before deleting app ? is it easy to reinstall the app again ? thank you
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?
Customer: thanks , sorry I am so behind the technology ... what does OS means ? I have a HP zbook studio 360 but it has problem and they manifaacture asked me to earse every thing ,, but I am afraid not to be able to upload th sibelius again
JA: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Sibelius?
Customer: I have,not done anything yet , but I must do it today
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well I honestly don't know .. I bought the sibelius ultimate not long ago and have been using it in the same time that I bought my new laptop which means it is couple of month and now laptop has factory faultily . when I upload it in my laptop I had a help with a friend but now beacoue of situation I must do it myself ...
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 5 days ago.

Hi! My name is Pete. I am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi , thank you.did you get my question
Expert:  Pete replied 5 days ago.

Yes, sorry for any delay at this exceptionally busy time.

To move Sibelius Ultimate from one computer to another, you will need to open Sibelius on the old computer and go to the Help menu then select Unregister Sibelius. That will free up the licence and allow Sibelius to be registered on your new computer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help.

Have a good day and stay safe,

Pete.