Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can you call me on 07775862386 as I am tryingbtomgetvmy

Customer Question

Can you call me on***********as I am tryingbtomgetvmy Mother In Laws Samsung phone working again simInvan getvher Whats App video going so we can talk to her in these terrible times and she won’t feel so,aline appreciate it thanks
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: No idea. No markings on it.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I brought it home from her yesterday and so only just discovering this problem
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: phone charged up When I go to Whats App it says your phone date is inaccurate and adjust your click and try again. indo this and same message comes up
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Done that and back on
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Thanks, let me know the results please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will you be calling me on my mobile?
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

I am not able to call for this sorry, please let me know how you go with the instructions I gave you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you cancel my £5 then as not sure what to do with this phone as I am not familiar with Samsung. I switched it off and powered on successfully as you asked
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

If you wish for a refund, please go to https://www.justanswer.com/help/ and click the contact us button on the right side of the page

Thank you and all the best.