Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

My Apple TV is set up. However my husband who knows how to

Customer Question

My Apple TV is set up. However my husband who knows how to navigate is in isolation upstairs and can’t help me from there. Can u guide me through it please?
JA: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: It is about 4 months old(the remote)
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No I know how to use other aspects,but we use this to get Netflix, Curzon Cinema etc,as we seemed to have a weakness with our WiFi connection
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not really thank you. I am an elderly lady and although I can cope with somethings ,this proved too difficult!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I am Justin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I have the best guide for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCazOY5vyU

Please let me know if you need any help in this or would like to switch to Secure Remote Assistance for live technical assistance on your device.