Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I cannot go online with my xbox, it keeps coming up with

Customer Question

Hi I cannot go online with my xbox , it keeps coming up with network diagnostics, it's not forza or Microsoft this has happen since we changed our router to the 4 port one
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Huawei
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Reset console, uninstall the game and reinstalled it, however when I was over a friend it worked perfectly
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have gone from wireless to cable, but still does not work on either
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 18 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should then run the network connection test on your Xbox One console to see what's causing the problem: After that Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > General > Network settings.

Follow this guide - https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.