Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have purchased a book and it says “ your bank requires

Customer Question

I have purchased a book and it says “ your bank requires payment verification. We sent you an email to complete the purchase. “ I have not received an email. My address is***@******.***
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: iPad and iPhone it says it was updated 3 mins ago.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: i don’t know
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please check in your Spam or Junk folder for the email as it can go into this.

Let me know if you can find it please.