Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

My i phone keeps getting very hot and the battery is going

Customer Question

my i phone keeps getting very hot and the battery is going down very quickly. What do you think is the problem please.
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: very recently
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: Yes I turned it off and then on again and then charged it . Now it is charging but I havent actually turned it on again.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the problem started this morning when I was sent a document to print off. It was ok before then.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I seem to have been waiting ages - I do hope this isnt a con!!
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I dont have any supporting documents - what do you mean by this?
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 5 days ago.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

you might need to force restart your device. A force restart won't erase the content on your device. You can force restart your device even if the screen is black or the buttons aren't responding. Follow these steps:

• On an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

• On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok ive done that - now what do I do
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
what am I supposed to get for my £5? I do not wish to add another £16
Check to set if it is now working properly