Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can you direct me to an online manual for a Samsung fridge

Can you direct me to an online manual for a Samsung fridge freezer model no. RL41 WG3 IH
JA: How long have you had your RL41?
Customer: I bought it with the house I moved into last week
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I want to alter the temperature setting via the digital panel on the door
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You can access the manual here

https://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=UNI_UK&CttFileID=5099999&CDCttType=UM&ModelType=N&ModelName=RL41WGTB&VPath=UM/201408/20140825191448674/DA99-01220A-21.pdf&OriginYN=N