Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My (3rd) Kindle is only showing graphic displays and not

Customer Question

my (3rd) Kindle is only showing graphic displays and not connecting to books
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Plusnet
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: nor much!
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 78, self isolating, LOVE my kindle!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I understand you purchased a book and it's not syncing. Please try here:

From Manage Your Content and Devices, go to Settings, and then ensure that Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings) is turned ON. Sync your device. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Sync to ensure that your device is synced with the latest updates and content downloads.

Please also check the Amazon troubleshooting link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201730670

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)