Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My phone is not working so have no broadband, Sumsung, It is

Customer Question

My phone is not working so have no broadband
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Sumsung
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is not my mobile it is my landline have turned it off put new batteries in tried all the things that came up it said there was a fault outside
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That message which says there is a fault outside, means that the line coming from the outside of your house to your home jack is not active. Kindly call your landline provider to send a field tech to replace that line

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.