Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Epson ET-2750. It is 3 months old having left it on

Customer Question

Hello I have a Epson ET-2750. It is 3 months old having left it on since getting it, use it most days. I turned it of by accident when I switched it back on the on button continues to flash in blue. On the screen it reads preparing. it does not matter what I touch after that it reads invalid
JA: What Epson model do you have?
Customer: ET 2750
JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?
Customer: please read previous notes it tell you in detail what is happening
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: never because it is only approx 12 weeks old
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just to get this fixed please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 11 days ago.
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Let's try these steps to resolve the issue:
Hard reset:
* With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
* Remove USB cable, if present.
* Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
* Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
* Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It reads service required
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not paying we can do this please
we can chat here.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello I’m not prepared to pay for a phone call
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
moving forward I followed your instructions to disconnect and restart printer which I did but it is still flashing blu and reads service requied

With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
* Remove USB cable, if present.
* Wait for 20 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 60 seconds to remove any additional charge.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have done that and still it saying service required

unfortunately those are the only options.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did not think I would have to pay to get information on my 3 month old printer to get it going. I’m furious please cancel my subscription immediately

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I'm not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you. https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us