Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a problem with my samsung galaxy watch,,,, it is not

Customer Question

Hi,, i have a problem with my samsung galaxy watch,,,, it is not powering up,,, it is only less than a year and a half since i purchased it,,, i don't know if it is the watch itself or the power unit?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 10 days ago.
  • Hi,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow these steps please>

Place on charge, While it's charging, hold down the power button for about 5-10 seconds until it reboots.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Afternoon to u,,,, that didn't work
Unfortunately this sounds like it might be a hardware issue, if you are sure that the charger is working properly then that means the watch has a hardware failure.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Evening to u,,,, my samsung galaxy watch will not power up,,,, i have tried earlier rebooting it,,, but it didn't work,,,
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 9 days ago.