Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Since last night to now, our screen still tells us that it

Customer Question

Since last night to now, our screen still tells us that it is initialising and to return in a short while. last night it told us that our sky box was not receiving any satellite signal ...can you help, please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Where would I find that info, please?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far, apart from restarting, I managed to get catch up, but that has now ceased as well.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not the expert...so over to him or her!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means it was not initialized and server issue, please unplug the sky box and then wait 45 minutes and then plug it back in

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.