Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have just purchased an Amazon Fire and already own a

I have just purchased an Amazon Fire and already own a Kindle. Will downloads go to both devices?
JA: How old is your Fire?
Customer: Just received
JA: What have you tried so far with your Fire?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at mo

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Yes, as long as you sign in the same Amazon account (same email address or phone number) you used for signing in your Kindle previously. So when you set up your Amazon Fire, when prompted, please make sure to sign in your correct Amazon account.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.