Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Samsung tv ,model no UE40NU7120K,serial no.

I have a Samsung tv ,model no UE40NU7120K,serial no. OE383HIKCO15O7T . My problem is that when we turn the volume up or down a woman ,speaking extremely loudly , is heard voicing what is happening
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: i have a Samsung TV serial no. OE383HIKCO150T, model no. UE40NU7120k. The problem is when I turn the volume up or down a woman is heard ,very loudly, voicing what is happening.
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: this is a problem I have had before and I have been talked through on the phone how to turn it off but unfortunately age is not on my side and I have forgotten the sequence
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just the sequence thank you

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

This will happen if the Voice Guide is turned on.

To turn Voice Guide off, go to Home > Settings > General > Accessibility > Voice Guide Settings > Voice Guide and set it to OFF.

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be more than happy to help.

Have a good day and stay safe,

Pete.