Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a geemarc 7350 Opticlip listener. Had it for some

Customer Question

I have a geemarc 7350 Opticlip listener. Had it for some time ? The listening time is getting shorter (3-4hours) Can I change the Lipo battery
JA: How long have you had your 3-4HOURS?
Customer: 2 months approx
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked charging system seems ok. Is it possible to replace the battery?
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Try that yesterday. Cost £5 no answer. Simple question “Can the battery be changed or not ? If so, how?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ok
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I am very sorry but the battery is fixed to the device, it cannot be changed sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you close it now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

All the best