Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Problem with my ipad, A couple of months, the problem is

Customer Question

Problem with my ipad
JA: How long have you had your iPad?
Customer: A couple of months
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: the problem is when I open a link on my mail it goes to a small window . How can I meek the link full screen
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my iPad generally
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive looked into settings and cannot find a resolution
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks my old I pad never had this issue
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link in my mail only opens in a small window on my iPad. How can I open the mail link to full screen
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know if it is happening for a particular link or it's happening in general?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the links
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very unhappy about the continuing request for more money. Please cancel my membership with immediate effect
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

May I know which browser you are currently using to view your email?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I repeat cancel my membership
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Are you experiencing a split view when you open the links in your Ipad, If yes then please click on the below YouTube link and follow the Instructions to get this issue addressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkQ5zcdSI0