Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

The 3D images captured by the "Vivitar ViviCam T135" look

Customer Question

The 3D images captured by the "Vivitar ViviCam T135" look like normal "Colour Anaglyph images" stored in in JPEG format. When I use "StereoPhotoMaker" to convert the Anaglyph image to 2 "Side by Side" JPEG images, the 2 side by side JPEG images (Left eye view plus Right eye view, next to each other) are extracted BUT the Left Eye view is in Black and White and next to the Left Eye view the Right Eye view is in Colour. Isthere any way of getting the camera to capture BOTH Eye Views in Colour ? e.g. as the Fuji REAL 3D W1 or W# ***** ?
JA: Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?
Customer: I expect it in 3D mode as it does in the Fuji W1 and W3, Why does one of the Left Eye View optical sensor capture the image in Black and White and the Right Eye View optical sensor capture the image in Colour ?
JA: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't understand why you would want to have 2 different sensors for the 2 different Eye Views, there is an advantage in having them the same, i.e. commonality of parts, etc.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further information ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I repeat, do you need further information, what experience have you got of 3D cameras ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When is Pete going to respond ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10 minutes, no response apart from the odd chimes, in my earphones, no text display, when is Pete going to respond ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another 10 minutes, I am going to have to give you a 1 star rating (half if possible) !!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your "Please select a star rating before clicking Submit" (above) does not work !!!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for any delay at this exceptionally busy time.

Since you are dissatisfied I will opt out to see if another expert can assist you further.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK