Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I contacted you just now, but I lost you by pressing the

Hello Pearl, I contacted you just now, but I lost you by pressing the wrong key, so I'm trying again. i have 4 questions. when I make a phone call, my screen goes blank after a few seconds, and I cant retrieve it? I need to send a photo of a document to a government dept. but they will only accept files under 3MB. My JPG file is 3.87, so I want to reduce it, how can I do that? I can't find the menu on the phone ? Also there was an update on the phone a few weeks ago, which I installed. Since then if I go into settings and open the manual, it comes up in German, and I can't change it to English. How can I change it, and should I install all updates?
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: 02/06/2020
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have sent you a list of four questions, that i need help with

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Pete, I think we have some kind of a problem, as I have not heard from Just answer for well over an hour. When I was told it would take 8 minutes. So I was worried that this was some kind of scam and cancelled my membership. So first of all can you advise me what to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I am an OAP, and can't afford this. So I would like to cancel the whole thing. Thank you for your text but it is all getting to complicated, not what I expected!

Sorry for any delay at this exceptionally busy time.

Do you still wish to continue?

I haven't heard back from you yet.

The answers to your questions are:

1. It depends on the make and model number of the phone system - please advise.

2. You can edit the photo of the document to reduce the file size - there should be an edit option available in the menu when you are viewing the photo.

3. The menu on the phone is usually in the upper right corner - it consists of 3 dots.

4. You should install all updates. To change the language to English, go to Settings then System and tap "Languages & input." Then tap Languages and select English.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no way I accepted a phone call from the Electronics Technician. You have made a mistake. I sent a reply at the time , to say that I did not want a phone call, as I am an OAP, and can not afford £16. Please check your records properly and you will see my message in the bottom White reply box. I would be grateful if you would not bother me with this any more. I am very disappointed with the way I have been treated!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but what more can I say.