My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Follow these steps please>
You will need to tune in the Air channels to receive all of your channels, follow these steps:
1) Turn on your TV.
2) Press [Menu] on your TV remote to bring up the Main menu.
3) Press [Arrow Down] to the Channel Menu, and then press [Enter].
4) Press [Arrow Down] to Auto Program, and then press [Enter].
5) Press [Arrow Up or Down] to select Air, Cable, or Air+Cable, and then press [Enter]. If you selected Air, the TV automatically starts the auto program. Skip to Step 8. If you selected CABLE or Air+Cable, continue to step 6.
6) You must now select the cable signal type your cable company uses to transmit both digital and analog channels. To select the cable signal type: