VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have a tab a 6,I let the battery flatten,and on

Customer Question

Hi,I have a tab a 6,I let the battery flatten,and on charging,Get the message to sign in,now I have never set a password,so I can't enter one and it won't accept the password ***** use normally.This for signing in to open,and also says password ***** close down .Switch off.It would appear it didn't shut Don when it went flat as Ihave numerous messages on the screen,including one inviting me to update the system.Obviously I am at loss and hope you can help
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Galaxy tab A 6
JA: How long have you had your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: Nearly 2 yrs
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I use it mainly for watching movies,Facebook etc
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None as the tablet will not grant me access without a password, which I can't give it as I've never set one in the beginning! I have tried 1234 etc but nothing! One point of interest maybe is that there is a message on the home page saying tap here for system update but it won't respond without a password, that I can't give it!

Can you send me screenshot?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't think so, bye bye.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You need to sign in the Gmail account you use when you set up your tablet before, if you can't remember your Gmail account you can bring that in the local shop to reset it.