Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have Garmin Vector 3S power pedals where power is on the

Customer Question

Hi, I have Garmin Vector 3S power pedals where power is on the left pedal, I had issuesa while ago where data was going crazy or completely dropping out , which rectified itself short term if I changed batteries.
JA: What Garmin model do you have?
Customer: you sent me a replacement cap which solved the issue, hover same problem is happening again. I’ve changed batteries 3 times in the last month. Modes is Vector 3S
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: Please see response above
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ive researched on line and believe you have released a new battery cover.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you Garmin tech support
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

This problem will occur if the battery cover is not making good contact with the battery.

You can try removing the cap and adjusting the terminal slightly, or you can request a replacement battery cap from Garmin customer services at https://www.garmin.com/en-GB/company/contact/