Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need to install a canon 2900/2900i on windows 10. how do I

Customer Question

I need to install a canon 2900/2900i on windows 10. how do I do it please
JA: How long have you had your 2900I?
Customer: about 9 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was installed by a technician but has now stopped and there is no sign that it is now installed
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when the printe didn't work I tried going into the printer setting and probably clicked on the wrong thing. Not very sure?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please