Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I send a photo with a text? I can do it on WhatsApp

How do I send a photo with a text? I can do it on WhatsApp but not connected to a text. Many thanks.
JA: Which WhatsApp product do you have?
Customer: Chats? I am not sure how to identify it. Someone installed it for me - so sorry
JA: What have you tried so far with your WhatsApp software?
Customer: I am happy with sending photos and using video on WhatsApp. But I want to send a picture to someone who only has text, How do I do it?
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I have a basic Apple iphone. Thank you

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It does not allow for this in text messages sorry, these are only for text in your messages.

You will need to have them install Whatsapp as well please