Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Thanks, I have a set of Bose 35 noise cancelling headphones.

Customer Question

JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have a set of Bose 35 noise cancelling headphones. Initially when being switched on there was a disrupted message 'Battery 100% charged etc. Then whilst the message indicated that that it was connecting to the two paired devices no connection took place. Looking at the IOS Settings Bluetooth function it indicates some pairing activity was being attempted but no connection being made. I have gone through the IOS fault processes for pairing, I have also attempted the BOSE on line advice - holding button to Bluetooth symbol for 10 seconds doesnt seem to clear pairings. When connected using the jack plug cable the headphones work ok
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bose product?
Customer: Turned off. Fully charged. Cleared connections on Ipad Iphone. Held button for 10 secs. I am also not able to connect via the Bose Connect Ap[p - not recognsing anything
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bose 35
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. - where is the answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BOSE 35 QC Series 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any update
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone the headphones connect to until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they wont connect to any device Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can’t afford the call
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Do the following please

• Turn the headphones off and wait for 30 seconds
  • Plug the headphones into a USB power supply via a USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into a working outlet)
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute
  • Turn the headphones on and test if they work properly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no not connecting still saying mobile device not found although in
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Does the phone see the headphones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any update on this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

My last question to you was

Does the phone see the headphones?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that.

It is the internal mainboard in the headphones that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the headphones to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.