Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I used the HP on line stuff this morning and no good result!

Customer Question

I used the HP on line stuff this morning and no good result! My printer (DeskJet 2630 Serial number CN8B23BW1Z and product number VIN03B) switched itself off and I cannot get it ON! MY name is***** and my phone is***********or Mobile***********
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: See within my sentences above.
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: WHAT is the length of time you are asking about?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Perhaps on line with you. My last time was within the last weeks and I am very fed up with the printer I have.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please