Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have purchased a Plusnet SIM for my elderly father who is

Customer Question

Hi , I have purchased a Plusnet SIM for my elderly father who is blind he has an Samsung A71
JA: How long have you had your A71?
Customer: He was using the Google Voice tab to make speak calls and messages but it has now stopped working
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lava product?
Customer: I cannot find any reason why
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: So it usto work by tapping the microphone tab on the right hand side of Google bar and he would ask it to text or call someone it now doesn't speak or act now can you help to get it back working please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried that
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** know the results please