Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have no idea if you can. I've tried various ways of

Customer Question

Hello, I have no idea if you can. I've tried various ways of contacting O2 and just get shoved from pillar to post, or hung up on. I am not impressed.
JA: How long have you had your O2?
Customer: My new phone- a Samsung Galaxy s10- I received on Tuesday. I want to keep my old number, I had to get a new Sim because my old one is too big to fit the new phone. All I want to do is keep my old number.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: Android
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since I started trying to keep the number yesterday. I've called 202 3 times, I've emailed, I've completed a Keep your old number form online, and gotten absolutey nowhere.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want this sorted, please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You can cut the larger Sim card to size, you can use this template for this.

http://www.skipser.com/i/2/files/general/sim_cutter_template.pdf

With this you can then put the old sim card in your phone and it would work with the same number.

Let me know how you go please.