Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I want to send a video from an sd card to another phone. If

Customer Question

I want to send a video from an sd card to another phone. If I buy a Samsung phone with the sd card facility will that enable me to send a video on that sd card to another phone via my phone?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: i am going to buy a Samsung with the sd card facility & my friend currently has an iPhone X but if necessary could buy a different one for this.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not have a Samsung phone yet but I am going to buy one if I can send videos from an sd card to another phone using it.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also which is best Samsung phone to buy to do this with.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You re best to both install the free app Whatsapp, then send it via this.

This is the best way to send the video to another phone.