Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have three phones in my house but at present each one is

Customer Question

I have three phones in my house but at present each one is givin g mean message saying "out of range".
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Amplidrct 295
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have moved the around each of the other sockets but that has not solved the problem
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need my phone to be work.ing as I am connected to my local emergency.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results