Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My sons tv Hisense 49" packed in last night frozen screen no

Customer Question

my sons tv Hisense 49" packed in last night frozen screen no response to remote control will not switch on.Red light staying on no joy on remote switch
JA: Is your Hisense TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: power strip surge control
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: tried no joy
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no it is wall mounted
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please