Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I get catch up on my tv, Bravia model no. KDL -

Customer Question

How do I get catch up on my tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Bravia model no. KDL - 32WE613. 2018/01
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes it does work. I have not tried out anything beyond finding normal programmes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: I was managing it quite well after your help, now I cannot remember how to get started! (I am old and memory is poor Sorry)
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had excellent help that worked. My prblem is my memory and all I want now is to remember how to get started - what button on my remote d I press when I am on "guide"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it would be quite possible to help me through typing - I just want to know what to press when I am on the TV gude in order to get catch up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you not able to reply to me?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

To view the Guide, please press the button with Guide on the TV remote please