Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I can’t get bbc1 and all bbs channels it is a sammsung tv,

Customer Question

I can’t get bbc1 and all bbs channels it is a sammsung tv
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: It is a dv3 hd,tv about six years old we brought back from our caravan
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes it is on itv now we can some channels but I need to tune on more
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: A bout six months we have not been using the tv and it has not been in use we have one that works ok and two that we can’t get bbc but get other channels
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Know
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please