Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Sky router box keeps showing on our TV screen as a

Customer Question

My Sky router box keeps showing on our TV screen as a connection fault, so I check all the cables, that appear to be sound, never the less this warning issue is is a daily problem, could this be a router box fault or cables.Pete
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes it feeds via a Dongle device transmitting to the next room wireless to the other Dongle. so yes saying there are plenty of possibly for connection probs. Pete
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: No none known i know of .
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes it a bit of a heath robertson ! set up, but never this hard to put right. P
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Skybox (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Skybox, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please