Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I had the talk talk engineer in on Tuesday as I was unable

Customer Question

I had the talk talk engineer in on Tuesday as I was unable to use freeview.he fitted a new box. But since then I am still not able to use freeview. Trying for the last 2 days, but still dose not work
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Huawei do not have a model number
JA: What have you tried so far with your Huawei product?
Customer: I have 're booted a number of times and gone to setup and 're set programmes
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Freeview box (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Freeview box, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please