Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just bought a new I pad I got information through

Customer Question

Hello I have just bought a new I pad I got information through from old I pad.too new I pad. Trouble is I am not getting my Email, could you help me please.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: The internet connection is ok.I think it is from a mail client.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I don’t think so
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the iPad until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the iPad and tell me how it still has the problem.