Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I get a “no signal” notification on my tv when l plug the

Customer Question

I get a “no signal” notification on my tv when l plug the antenna cable into the TVbox but when l plug it back into the tv l get a picture
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LG 28MT48S-PZ
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: february 2017 LG 28MT48S-PZ
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 28MT48S-PZ? What happened right before this?
Customer: I am trying to set up my tv box which has just arrived. The tv is working with the antenna cable plugged into the back room f the tv. Tv working fine before this
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is most likely an issue with the Antenna cable causing the video card processor to fail, i suggest you purchase a new antenna cable

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
slow l got my answer elsewhere
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer was so slow l got my answer elsewhere