Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung TV Model UE32C6505UK which keeps switching

I have a Samsung TV Model UE32C6505UK which keeps switching itself off and on while I am watching. It seems to be worse just after switching on and improves as it "warms up".
JA: How old is your UE32C6505UK?
Customer: 6 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Menu seems to works and the problem occurs with all forms of input.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your UE32C6505UK? What happened right before this?
Customer: 5 or 6 weks and slowly getting worse. There was no specific occurence before it began.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV, it seems the TV mainboard has got an internal failure which is caused the issue, the following is the first troubleshooting step that should be tried and will help
- Disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet/ socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
The above is a simple troubleshooting technique and if that does not work then I'm afraid the mainboard of the TV will be replaced to resolve the problem. Mainboard is the one where Video and HDMI inputs are located

If you're uncomfortable working on that Tv yourself then please contact the local TV repair shop to do that repair work. I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in a new replacement TV due to the current pandemic situation
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer