Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a I phone 7 plus I’ve forgot my password and I’d

Customer Question

Hello I have a I phone 7 plus I’ve forgot my password ***** I’d iCloud how do I reset my phone? Thank you for yr time
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Few week ago
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No I have not factory reset how do I do it
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It’s ok to erase everything I don’t mind I just start my phone from the start thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 months ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

You can find your apple id and the reset your password ***** following the blue link below and then click on find my apple id. It will ask for your full name.

1. Click here please>>>Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID .
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

Then you will need to reset your password ***** this you can do from the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid