Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have changed my BT television contract and have a new hub

Customer Question

I have changed my BT television contract and have a new hub with a different password ***** do I change this on my on my Panasonic television ( model TX4 0GX 800p
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: Neveruntilnow
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: TThe television I was connected to a BT hub partner network which included iPads and IMAX BT hub until recentlyhave his addition number it is BT – 70 9ACRFp and the old oneb The television to a BT hub until recently 15 you have his addition number it is BT – 70 9ACRF and the old one
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was connected to IMAX MACS and iPads but it now has a different code name or password
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If you are connecting using an ethernet cable then there is no need to change. If you are using Wifi, then on your TV, go to settings/Menu and then look for Network setup and then choose Wifi

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.