VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have a sennheiser sc 135 usb headset and it is coming up

Customer Question

I have a sennheiser sc 135 usb headset and it is coming up driver error on my laptop
JA: What Sennheiser model do you have?
Customer: sc 135 usb
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sennheiser system?
Customer: uninstalling the driver and restarting laptop nothing seems to work
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I use this product with mitel contact centre client
Category: Electronics
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To resolve this issue an internal electronics reset is required. Disconnect the transmitter (base station) from both the audio source and the power source and at the same time remove the batteries from the headset. Leave the system disconnected from power and the batteries out of the headset for 15 minutes.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://sennheiserusa.happyfox.com/kb/article/436-what-do-i-do-if-my-unit-suddenly-stopped-working/

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My headset does not have any batteries it's a usb headset