Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

The password is not showing nor are there dots and then it

Customer Question

the password ***** ***** showing nor are there dots and then it says connect button disabled
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: tab A
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: samsung galaxy tab A 10.1" tablet
JA: How old is your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: 6 days
JA: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy Tab?
Customer: switching on and off, rebooting
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that i can think of
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

My tried and true method for Samsung users who forget their PIN/Passcode can be found below. Please bookmark this link - it can come in handy very often!

https://www.howtogeek.com/226942/what-to-do-if-you-forget-your-android-phone%E2%80%99s-pin-pattern-or-password/

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)