Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I AHVE JUST ADDED A THIRD DEVOLO DLAN 500 TO MY WIFI

Customer Question

I AHVE JUST ADDED A THIRD DEVOLO DLAN 500 TO MY WIFI NETWORK. CONNECTION TO THE FIRST TWO WORKED UNTIL I CONNECTED THE THIRD. ANY IDEAS?
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: AIR WIRELESS ROUTER
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: RESETTING TO FACTORY SETTINGS.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WAHT INFO I NEED TO TALK TO THE TECHNICIAN?
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Go to the router settings and change the channel to 11 and 2.4 ghz to get it connected

By router settings, I mean login to your router web console by using the default IP and the make the change Or you can also contact your internet service provider to modify the change

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.