Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

Do you help with ipad problems, about 7 years, it has

Customer Question

hello do you help with ipad problems
JA: How long have you had your iPad?
Customer: about 7 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: it has suddenly gone into Activation lock, I have tried to reset it with the correct password, etc., but it comes back saying incorrect password ***** ID
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I received an email from Apple to say my ID was correct
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your Apple account or iPhone. Please use the following link to reset your Apple ID password *****>
https://iforgot.apple.com

If you don't know your Apple ID, you can easily search for it by clicking "look it up" on the link above. From there, simply enter your first and last name - along with the email address you believe is associated with the account. Once you obtain your Apple ID, go back to the link above for a reset.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I could not wait for a reply, so we managed to fix the problems ourselves thank you for your time.
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help! If everything is good, no need to respond.

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)