Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

When I try to open my mobile I have a balnk black screen,

When I try to open my mobile I have a balnk black screen
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: Huawei P20 lite
JA: How long have you had your P20?
Customer: 2-years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Huawei product?
Customer: I have been having a problem with the internet connection keep logging off so I tried switching the power off but after switching the power on it is just a blank screen although the functions seem to be on as I tried phoning from a separate phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had a problem with my Huawei P20 lite mobile where the internet connection keeps logging off. Today it indicated that I had a connection but I was unable to access the internet so I tried switching off the power and switching on again but all I have now is a clack screen although the power light is indicating the mobile is on

Did you see the instructions I gave you?

Repeated below

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot use the mobile for a phone call although it has indicated that I have just received a text message

Repeated below

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that has restored the screen - is the logging off from the internet a separate problem?

It looks to be, try to now though please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything seems to be working and it is autmatically connected to the internet but I will have to see later in the day if it logs off by itself

Glad it is working again, let me know if the problem returns please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Many thanks

You are welcome