Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I see I can no longer buy a remote control for my Samsung

I see I can no longer buy a remote control for my Samsung recorder ...ie RMC 10015A. Can you recommend a universal remote that would work? Thankyou, Josie Rye
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Its not a tv, its a recorder, and its pretty old, perhaps 10 years plus.
JA: How long have you had your 10015A?
Customer: Only about 2 years, but I find they ' last long before becoming "sticky" ...ie have to get very close to the recorder before it reacts.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: Only the RMC10015A. I have not tried any universal remote.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please tell me the full model of the recorder

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I'm disabled. It will take me a long time to access that. It is old but still in good working order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there not a good universal remote that you know would work?